Each CX-1 Grease Injector is compatible with the Bijur ExactoServe™ Series FL-1, Bijur ExactoServe™ Series FL-11, Lincoln Centro-Matic® Series SL-1, Lincoln Centro-Matic® Series SL-11, and can be manually adjusted to discharge the precise amount of lubricant each bearing needs. Injectors are mounted singly at each bearing, or grouped in a manifold with feedlines supplying lubricant to the bearings. In each case, injectors are supplied with lubricant under pump pressure through a single supply line. Two injector types are available: a top adjusting and a side adjusting. Both types can be used in the same circuit; their selection is made on the basis of bearing lubricant requirements.
• For single-line, high-pressure central lubrication system.
• For dispensing lubricants compatible with fluoroelastomer packings and viscosity up to NLGI No. 2.
• The output is externally adjustable.
• Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation.
• CX-1 may be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-32, SL-33, SL-V, SL-V XL and/or SL-11.
• Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement.
• Carbon Steel Injectors
• CX-1 are compatible with Bijur FL-1 injectors containing positive displacement grease dispensing valves. They can be used in lube circuits with our FL-32/FL-33/FL-11 series
Download the PDF for more information
For more information about our Grease Injectors, or to determine if our lubrication equipment is the right choice for your design, contact our professionals at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823.